Monday, January 29, 2007

Rock Insider Reservoir Mix #2

Rock Insider Reservoir Mix #2

Some people when faced with stressful situations bake cookies to ease the tension. I make mix tapes. It's a coping mechanism I know I share with more than a few people.

I was having a moobie day so I decided to create the 2nd installment in my Rock insider Reservoir Series.

The Rock Insider Reservoir Series features the best new music from Los Angeles' Eastside club scene (Hollywood, Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown). This monthly mixtape reflects the music I am currently listening to and the live acts I am positively loving. I hope the mix will be a bright spot during your work day.

I'm hanging in there. I just wish this whole would be over already.

[DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE MIX HERE]

10. Colorforms – Nothing Can Come Between Us [site] [mp3]
11. The One AM Radio – You Can Still Run [site] [mp3]
12. Twilight Sleep – Ice Capade [site] [mp3]
13. Tandemoro – We’ve Got Time [site] [mp3]

JAX - The Rock Insider

Labels:

Comments on "Rock Insider Reservoir Mix #2"

Blogger goongumpas said ... (January 30, 2007 1:51 AM) :

where can i find reservoir mix #1?

Anonymous ryan said ... (January 30, 2007 12:35 PM) :

thankya JAX!

Blogger Julio Enriquez said ... (January 30, 2007 2:08 PM) :

can i make you a mix that i listen to when i'm sad??? by the by, i've been meaning to tell you that you have been in my thoughts/prayers lately, and i too grew up in a super religous family (pentecostal) , i hope you hold strong !!

julio

Blogger Chief Rocka said ... (January 30, 2007 3:43 PM) :

We here at Eenie Meenie have been enjoying this mix all day! Big ups and get down...

Ciao!
CR

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 31, 2007 8:05 PM) :

I saw Foreign Born last week..they were so fucking good! Great choice.

Blogger Kevin said ... (August 24, 2009 12:45 AM) :

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,街舞,融資,借貸,借錢,小產,雞精

Blogger freefun0616 said ... (October 19, 2009 10:49 AM) :