Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Seriously, Now Will You Write About No Age?

Radiohead Loves No Age [Photo by Andy Willsher for NME]

See even RADIOHEAD loves No Age. Radiohead bassist Colin Greenwood sported a rainbow t-shirt from the Los Angeles duo during the bands webcast at 93 Feet East last week. If that doesn't give you instant cred I don't know what else would.

[MP3] No Age - Boy Void
[MP3] No Age - Everybody's Down

Read Article on Stereogum.

VIDEO: Radiohead - 15 Step (Live At 93 Feet East)
[WATCH NOW]

Comments on "Seriously, Now Will You Write About No Age?"

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 23, 2008 7:39 AM) :

No Age is pretty cool. I've had the record for sometime now, but it didnt blow me away. It's cool that Radiohead dawned a NA T-Shirt during their Rough Trade in store, but that doesnt mean it makes their record any better. In fact, their former band Wives had a bigger impact on me than this new line up.

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 23, 2008 7:42 AM) :

me again...with another thought. If people love NA so much, maybe it's time that you dove into the back catalog of The Oblivians from Memphis. Their 90's releases on Crypt and Sympathy records are a perfect compliment to what NA is doing in 2008. I'm pretty positive that NA owns a few Oblivians records.

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 23, 2008 6:01 PM) :

you should get that jack oblivian 'black boots' 45 it will fuck you UP!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 23, 2008 6:05 PM) :

hey if you like the beach boys you should check out ike turner

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 27, 2008 6:51 PM) :

and if you like ike turner than check out solomon burke or the reverend charlie jackson. whats your point?

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (February 06, 2008 11:41 AM) :

I’m sick of artists without an edge. There are tons of great indie artists that have an edge. I found these guys www.woozyfly.com/heavyvee at this site called woozyfly.com. Check them out.